- Square Reserve Lever, with Contemporary Square Rose
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Passage function. Other functions available.
- Shown with Contemporary Square Rose, can be customized with other Reserve roses.
- To personalize your look, this Contemporary inspired design is available in 3 finishes.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Keyed entry featuring the traditional Baldwin pin and tumbler C-keyway offered for all Reserve lever styles.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Reversible for all functions except half dummy.
- Functions available: entry, privacy, passage, full dummy, and half dummy.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
Some of our product families have available specialty functions. The specialty products
listed below can be ordered through our Showroom Partners. Please refer to our
printed catalog for complete specialty products availability.
||Keyed Entry - Square Lever
||Full Dummy - Square Lever
||Half Dummy - Square Lever
||Passage - Square Lever
||Privacy - Square Lever
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print
at an accurate scale.
Baldwin Hardware warrants to the original residential purchaser (the “Purchaser”) that each Baldwin Reserve product shall be free of mechanical defect for as long as the Purchaser occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed.
Limited Finish Warranty: The finish on Baldwin products (excluding Lifetime PVD Finish and living finish products) is protected by a durable topcoat designed to maintain the beauty and quality of the Baldwin product. For Baldwin Reserve products purchased with a Limited Finish Warranty, Baldwin warrants the finish shall be free from defects in material and workmanship from tarnishing, flaking, and discoloring for twenty-five (25) years from the date of purchase as long as the original Purchaser occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed.
For more details about your product warranty, please contact our Customer Service team.
Products shown below may not be available in all finish options. Please refer to the Reserve Price Guide for complete availability.
Mix & Match Your Custom Look Reserve opens the door to a modern sensibility - the desire for customization and personalized style. Reserve offers homeowners the ability to mix and match knobs, levers, and roses to create their own unique blend. Authentic designs, new finish options, and the ability to mix and match give homeowners numerous ways to express personal style and create a space that is a reflection of the homeowner's design aesthetic.
Craftsmanship With a focus on quality and craftsmanship, Baldwin has been producing hand crafted, solid brass hardware since 1946. Reserve continues the Baldwin tradition of craftsmanship with a new offering of solid brass hardware in original designs and durable finishes. Skilled artisans craft Baldwin Reserve hardware by hand, using time-tested techniques such as heat forging, metal plating, multilayered finishing, and hand polishing to create high-quality hardware that is highly durable and completely free of impurities and defects. Combining technical ingenuity, exclusive designs, and use of the finest materials, Baldwin Reserve delivers stylish and functional hardware that will last a lifetime.
Since 1946, Baldwin Has Been America's Premier Maker of Hand-Crafted Hardware