Model #:354TBL 15 SMT
Tobin’s refined curves and sleek contour are delightful to the eye and pleasing to the touch.
- Tobin Entry Levers, Keyed Entry Levers
- Solid construction
- Superior chassis with powerpack compression springs for operational strength
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security features
- Easy to install
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm)
- SmartKey® Re-key technology; key compatible with KW1 keyway
- SmartKey® re-key technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds and features a stainless steel side locking bar for increased strength and security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks
- Accommodates door thickness between 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm).
- Functions available: entry, privacy, passage, half dummy
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print
at an accurate scale.
This product comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty to the original residential user against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER scratches; abrasions; deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents, or other chemicals; abuse; misuse; or product(s) used in commercial applications. Upon return of a defective product to Baldwin Hardware Corporation, Baldwin may repair or replace the product or refund the purchase price. Baldwin is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. If a mechanical or finish defect occurs, please call 1-877-315-7853 in the U.S. and Canada or return it to Baldwin Hardware Corporation, Consumer Services, 19701 Da Vinci, Lake Forest, California 92610.For customers outside of the U.S. and Canada, claims under this warranty must be made only to either the place of purchase or to the listed importer.
For more details about your product warranty, please contact our Customer Service team.
Widely recognized for our legacy of superior craftsmanship, Baldwin has been named #1 Best Overall Quality by Builder Magazine every consecutive year since 1996 and ranked #1 in quality by architects, designers, and builders. You’ll find quality, peace of mind, and beauty from Baldwin in every lock. Meticulously crafted and solidly constructed, your Baldwin lock is guaranteed to last.
Baldwin's Prestige Series blends modern technology with luxurious style. Prestige locks feature the patented SmartKey® re-key technology, a brilliant innovation that gives you the ability to re-key your locks in a matter of minutes, without replacing the entire lock. The flexibility to re-key your locks any time you desire increases home security, allows for one key convenience, and facilitates home remodeling and hardware updates.
Since 1946, Baldwin Has Been America's Premier Maker of Hand-Crafted Hardware